To a college basketball fan, March is all about hoping your team finishes the regular season strong and secures a berth—automatic or otherwise—to the NCAA Tournament. Every win, no matter how small, could possibly make a difference when it comes to tournament seeds. However, as fans of bubble teams know, there are some wins that have more impact.
Similar to how a good record in college basketball can help a team reach their tournament goals, securing coverage for our clients can help them move towards their goals of increased exposure, brand awareness, traffic, and sales. And like your favorite college basketball team, the BLASTmedia team has big wins too. Here are some of the highlights when it comes to client coverage scored in March:
iSafe Bag’s Genius Packer 22’’, an organized bag with electric gadgets, was featured in USA Today.
The Washington Post featured iBitz, an activity tracker by GeoPalz, in their wellness section.
Gizmodo featured the Pelican ProGear S130 Sport Elite, a bag that stores camera gear, laptops, and other important tech accessories, all without being crushed.
HeartMath’s Inner Balance, an iOS-based system to help you relax and get you mind, heart and emotions in sync, was featured in Mashable.
Mama Chia’s new Chia Squeeze vitality snacks, a hydrated chia seed blended with fruit and vegetable, were featured in leading beverage industry resource, BEVNET.
Etón’s ZoneGuard, the first radio to translate NOAA weather alerts into both audio and visual warnings, was featured in April issue of Popular Science.
Moxtra co-founder Subrah Iyar was featured in an Inc. article about his role in creating the new social collaboration tool.
Looking for key coverage wins to help your organization stand out among the crowd? Contact BLASTmedia to find out how we can help put your organization on a national stage with top-tier media coverage.
- Instagram Influencers, Traditional Media Coverage and Where the Two Meet - June 8, 2015
- Digital Marketing Download: Snapchat gives you sports, Apple gives you HBO and Facebook gives more data to marketers - March 13, 2015
- Digital Marketing Download: Twitter and Google Put Tweets in Search Results - February 6, 2015
- Digital Marketing Download: Facebook, Instagram Outage Causes Panic - January 30, 2015
- Digital Marketing Download: Twitter Helps You Catch Up on Missed Tweets - January 23, 2015